Learning to overcome procrastination is vital to creating a life you love.
We’re all guilty – just another episode turns into binge watching an entire season. One more beer turns into another night closing down the bar. We’re all guilty, but that doesn’t mean we can’t stop. Procrastination is a killer. It kills your dreams, your aspirations – who you could be – what you could experience.
In this episode I share 10 tips for overcoming procrastination today.
In This Episode
- The 1 thing you MUST do to get started
- 10 tips to overcoming procrastination
- 3 books to get started and keep going
Discover Your Passions Today!
Items of Interest
- Art of Manliness Interview with Carol Dweck
- Mindset by Carol Dweck (affiliate link)
- Morning Routines blog post
- Jim Rohns Goal Setting Workshop
- The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield (affiliate link)
- The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz (affiliate link)
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest insight from this episode? Share in the comments below!