Sylvie Von Duuglas-Ittu is a legend in the making.
A one of a kind that appears every now and again.
Where Sylvie excels is her grit – her work ethic.
151 professional Muay Thai fights in 4 years.
Thousands of hours of footage.
Hundreds of written articles.
In this weeks episode of the TEP we peek into the mind of a champion prize fighter.
What makes her tick? How’d she evolve into who she is today?
Click the link below to find out.
In This Episode
- Learn a major key to getting up when life knocks you down
- Sylvie shares a powerful technique for letting go of limiting beliefs
- Understand how what you do consistently sets you up for acheiving great things
- Learn how to get better at anything
- Pick up a healthy mental approach to learning new skills
Discover Your Passions Today!
I hear this WAY too often.
So I made this guide to help you figure it out.
Once you know what you want to do, the doing becomes easy.
It’s the not knowing that’s hard.
This guide will help you…
- Uncover your passions
- Gain clarity and direction
- Experience more fulfillment
- Discover what you REALLY want (not what you’ve been told to want)
Items of Interest
What Did You Think?
Learn anything from Sylvie? Share in the comments below!