Wish you could travel more, but can’t get the time off?
Learn how one man’s reaction to rising rent prices gave him more freedom and fulfillment than he ever thought possible.
In this weeks episode of the TEP we chat with Ben Sykes – design mentor, professor, and digital nomad.
Get the scoop on how Ben “gave it all up” to travel the world and get paid in the process.
In This Episode
- 4 tips for managing your fear
- 4 techniques to maintain presence
- The essentials for nomading digitally with a mentor-based business
- An incredible tactic for allowing YOU to ‘take the leap’
Discover Your Passions Today!
I hear this WAY too often.
So I made this guide to help you figure it out.
Once you know what you want to do, the doing becomes easy.
It’s the not knowing that’s hard.
This guide will help you…
- Uncover your passions
- Gain clarity and direction
- Experience more fulfillment
- Discover what you REALLY want (not what you’ve been told to want)
Items of Interest
- Stay in touch with Ben! Instagram | Twitter
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway (affiliate link)
- Nomad List – Find cities ideal for your nomadic lifestyle!
What Did You Think?
Learn anything from Ben? Share in the comments below!