“Get out of your comfort zone.”
We hear it all the time. But why should we? How do we?
My guest this week – Edwin Adams – shares why it’s important to fight comfort and how to do it.
A podcaster and doctor of pharmacy, Edwin’s story is full of tips, tricks, and insights to help you get past what’s easy and get on to challenging yourself.
In This Episode
- How and why we should fight comfort
- 1 form of validation we MUST let go of
- 3 pieces of advice to help you move through fear
Discover Your Passions Today!
I hear this WAY too often.
So I made this guide to help you figure it out.
Once you know what you want to do, the doing becomes easy.
It’s the not knowing that’s hard.
This guide will help you…
- Uncover your passions
- Gain clarity and direction
- Experience more fulfillment
- Discover what you REALLY want (not what you’ve been told to want)
Items of Interest
- Stay in touch with Edwin! Instagram | Twitter | Subtle Solutions
- Disrupt Comfort Podcast – Edwins podcast
- Growth Leaders Network
What Did You Think?
Learn anything from Ed? Share in the comments below!