Jose is an old friend of mine from Seattle, Washington.
After hitting “rock-bottom” Jose flip turned his life upside down.
He’s now a psychology student at Eastern Washington University and works full time at a psychiatric clinic.
In this episode I pick his brain about the process of change he went through and how you can do the same.
- How to reduce stress by analyzing your emotions
- What role your body language plays in everyday communication
- What to do when you hit “rock-bottom”
Discover Your Passions Today!
I hear this WAY too often.
So I made this guide to help you figure it out.
Once you know what you want to do, the doing becomes easy.
It’s the not knowing that’s hard.
This guide will help you…
- Uncover your passions
- Gain clarity and direction
- Experience more fulfillment
- Discover what you REALLY want (not what you’ve been told to want)
Items of Interest
- Keep up with Jose on his new Instagram page
- Om Meditation 108 App – Meditation app you can use to chill out when things get stressful!
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking (affiliate link) -“Blink is a book about how we think without thinking, about choices that seem to be made in an instant-in the blink of an eye-that actually aren’t as simple as they seem.” Learn more here
Learn anything? Comments? Share below!