You are what you eat, in body and mind.
Making sure your diet is on par is important for operating at your highest potential.
By gaining a basic understanding of nutrition – what food is and how your body uses it – you’ll have the information you need to make healthy choices.
- Understand how food works in your body
- 5 simple rules that will improve your diet tremendously
- 4 simple habits that have massive impact on your ability to eat clean
Items of Interest
- My Fitness Pal – Free calorie tracking site/app
- Foodly – Recipe database I use to find and store healthy recipes (stupid name, I know)
- All Recipes – Recipe database (haven’t used this one personally)
- Food Journal Tips – 5 great tips for keeping a food journal
- Nutrition Course Resources – Find nutrition classes in your area here
- Exaimine.com – Provide independent analysis on supplements and nutrition
Learn anything? Comments? Share below!