We all know exercise is important, yet so few participate.
In this episode we explore the general consensus on fitness and why it’s flawed.
I also explain fitness in an easy to understand way while sharing MAD tips that will help you get and STAY active.
- Understand how exercise actually works
- 7 Tips to help you get active
- 5 Tips to STAY active
- 4 things to watch out for when it comes to gym life
Discover Your Passions Today!
I hear this WAY too often.
So I made this guide to help you figure it out.
Once you know what you want to do, the doing becomes easy.
It’s the not knowing that’s hard.
This guide will help you…
- Uncover your passions
- Gain clarity and direction
- Experience more fulfillment
- Discover what you REALLY want (not what you’ve been told to want)
Items of Interest
- TE 21 – Understanding Nutrition Last weeks episode on nutrition.
- Tony Robbins Time of Your Life Mini-course – Course that outlines the importance of focusing on your WHY when it comes to making your goals a reality
- Steve Maxwell’s Isometric Routines – An excellent full body workout that’s easy on your joints and needs very little equipment. What I’ve been doing while on the road.
- Bodybuilding.com – A BADASS website with tons of free fitness resources like workout plans, calorie tracking tools, and a while lot more.
- Hybrid Athlete – Site with a handful of pay what you want exercise routines.
- Class Pass – App that allows you to try numerous fitness facilities in your area before deciding on where to stay.
- Max Heart Rate Calculator – This tool will calculate where your heart rate should be for fat burning cardio. Put 70% in as the desired level.
Learn anything? Comments? Share below!