Language is a powerful force.
It can inspire us into action, or deflate us to the point of now return.
In this episode, we’ll explore how what we say (and how we say it) affects not only ourselves, but those we care about most.
In This Episode
Learn to increase or decrease your emotional intensity with the words you use
Become more aware of how you talk to yourself and the effect it has on your life
Learn to plant and remove seeds from your psyche
Items of Interest
- Tony Robbins Time of Your Life Mini-course – Course that outlines the importance of focusing on your WHY when it comes to making your goals a reality
- The Four Agreements (affiliate link) – Excellent book by Don Miguel Ruiz about the unconscious agreements we make with ourselves that limit our true potential
- CT Fletcher – YouTube for the one and only CT Fletcher. Great inspiration for those who are looking to get in shape and don’t mind a little cursing.
- Mental Training: My Interview with Dr. John Gassaway – Really good interview between Sylvie Von Duuglas-ittu from 8limbs.us and sports psychologist Dr. John Gassaway
- Awaken the Giant Within – Badass book by Tony Robbins around multiple facets of behavior change, including language adjustment
Learn anything? Comments? Share below!