Whether it’s a physical movement, a communication pattern, or some sort of business skill how we retain and utilize information can be amplified with a few simple disciplines.
In this episode I share a few of the tactics I use to get the most out of any class or hobby I find myself partaking in.
In This Episode
- How to give your full attention in any class or practice session
- Learn the progression of implementing and learning any new skill
- Countless ways to amplify your retention of new information
- Understand the importance of reviewing your craft consistently
- Learn the difference between learning a new skill and making a study of your craft
Don’t go it alone!
Items of Interest
- TE #25 – How to create an Empowering Morning Routine – Learn how to create a morning routine that puts you in state for getting the most of your day
- Badass Goal Setting Workshop – A goal setting workshop I put together to help you figure out what you want to do with your life
- Passions Finder Guide – Another great resource for determining what would be worth your time to learn
- The Power of Consistency Over Time – Project Life Mastery mentioned in the podcast about why it’s important to fall in love with the process
What landed with you? Share below