In order to achieve anything great, consistency is key. But why’s it so darn hard to be consistent?
In this episode we explore breakdown consistency – what stops us from staying on it, and what we can do to make a change.
In This Episode
Learn why consistency is important when it comes to goal setting
Understand why it’s been hard to be consistent in the past
The importance of process goals and how to make them
How to take consistent action each week
How to take consistent action each day
Learn to create emotional leverage on yourself to start new behaviors and stop old ones
Learn to manipulate how much pressure you put on yourself and why this is important
Don’t go it alone!
Items of Interest
- TE #41 – Manage Your Time, Manage Your Life! – Understand the importance of time management and some hot tips to help you get started
- TE #25 – How to create an Empowering Morning Routine – Learn how to create a morning routine that puts you in state for getting the most of your day
- Week Plan Walkthrough – This video will walk you through the process I use to plan my weeks. PDF is in the video description.
- Mindset by Carol Dweck (affiliate link) – Excellent book exploring how different mindsets effect our success and happiness.
- Nothingness Meditation – Guided meditation put together by James Mattingley to help you lean back into nothingness